As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CineStill #ad
CineStill CS41 Liquid Developing Quart Kit for Processing C-41 Color Negative Film #adCineStill #ad
- No special processor needed use standard processing tanks and reels. Easy to mix liquid chemicals to make 1 quart just combine 3 parts with water. 2 bath kit just like most black and white processing. Flexible processing temperatures. For processing any color negative C-41 film.
|Model||CS41 Quart Kit|
2. eTone #ad
Darkroom Developing Equipment Kit Film Processing 120 135 35mm Color B&W Film #adeTone #ad
- Film clip x5 12. Thermometer stirrer x1 13. These darkroom kit suitable for photography foundation buyer but it also suitable for beginner if you don't know how to use these darkroom kit please contact us, we will do my best to help you, we already equip correspond instruction for developing tank.
The chemical bottle have wide bottle mouth, it's more clear, suitable for all photographic chemicals including developer, stopper and fixer. The 10x magnifier loupe, high contrast, and let you see more details.
135 35mm acid-free archival storage page x5 and 120 acid-free archival storage page x5 5. The developing tank and spirals can be accommodated the 2 rolls of 135/35mm films at a time or 1 roll of 120 film, made of unbreakable plastic, the spiral reels compatible with Paterson and other tanks on the market.
50ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 10 Large changing bag x1 4. Film canister opener x1 7. The timer clock have 3 independent channels can be started independently or simultaneously, clock in HR/MIN/SEC, AM/PM format. 120 135 developing tank with 2 spiral reels x1 8. Timer clock x1 2. 25ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 11. Note: thermometer not include battery.
3. eTone #ad
120 135 B&W Film Darkroom Kit Developing Equipment Processing Tool Developing Tank with Spiral Reel Chemical Bottle #adeTone #ad
- Package included: 120 135 developing tank with 2 spiral reels x1 + chemical bottle x3 color in black + Rubber gloves x2 + 1000ml plastic measuring cup x2 + 50ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 + 25ml plastic measuring cylinder x1.
Design for 120 135 film processing and developing. The chemical bottle have wide bottle mouth, suitable for all photographic chemicals including developer, stopper and fixer.
Developing tank come with 120 135 spiral reel, which can processing 2x rolls of 35 film or 1x roll of 120 film at same time, make of unbreakable plastic, heat resistant, waterproof. Brand: eTone. Accurate calibration of measuring cup and cylinder.
|Part Number||simple darkroom kit-2|
4. Arista #ad
Arista C-41 Liquid Color Negative Developing Kit 1 Quart, to Make 32 oz #adArista #ad
- For processing Color Negative Film. Develop all types of C-41 type film. Yields approximately 8 rolls of 36 exposure film. Contains developer, Blix, and Stabilizer. Quick developing time of 13 minutes at 102 degrees F.
5. AUBNICO #ad
Ultrafine Unicolor C-41 Powder 35mm / 120 Film Home Developer Kit 1 Liter #adAUBNICO #ad
- Developer-66. 3 grams. 1 liter Kit contains:. Stabilizer-4. 99 grams. Blix b-82 grams. Blix a-161 grams.
6. Paterson Photographic #ad
Paterson Photographic Patterson & Ilford Film Processing Kit #adPaterson Photographic #ad
- Ilford simplicity chemistry pack - ilford 35mm cassette opener - 2x 35mm Reel Tank with 2x Reels - Thermometer - Chemical Stirrer - 3x 600ml Paterson Graduates - 4x Paterson Film Drying Clips. Paterson photographic Patterson & Ilford Film Processing Kit.
|Brand||Paterson Photographic #ad|
|Model||Film Processing Kit|
7. Jian Cheng #ad
Universal Compact Developing Tank 2 Spiral Reel for Processing 120 135 126 127 B/W Film Camera Film Processing Equipment #adJian Cheng #ad
- Suitable for: 120 135 126 127 black and white and colour films. Package: 1x developing Tank and 2x Spirals. Heat-resistant, watertight and opaque to light.
Feature: equipped with two multi-format self-feed spirals. The simultaneous rotating and undulating movements of the spirals ensure that the chemical runs uniformly inside the tank, which can be accommodated the 2 rolls of 135/35mm films at a time or 1 roll of 120 film.
Chemical solution requirements are shown on the tank bases. Unbreakable plastic tanks for developing 120, 135, black and white and colour films. Type: developing Tanks/Drums.
8. Ars-Imago #ad
LAB-BOX + 2 Modules Black edition #adArs-Imago #ad
- Universal and Modular. Compact and Portable. Versatile and Professional. Lab-box film devoloping tank - module 135 - module 120 - lid - knob - crank - Hub - Film Guide - 135 Reel - 120 Reel - ars-imago 2 Year Warranty. Quick and Easy.
9. eTone #ad
3X 1000ml Darkroom Chemical Storage Bottles Film Photo Developing Processing 1L #adeTone #ad
- Package: 3x chemical Storage Bottles + 3x stickers. Dimension: 23. 5 x 7 x 7 cm/9. 25 x 2. 76 x 2. 76 inch. Compatibility: Suitable for all photographic chemicals including developer, stopper and fixer. Weight: 86g/019lb. Material: HDPE.